2019 Yanmar USA YT359 TL
Call for Price
When you need a tractor for bigger and tougher jobs, look no further than the Yanmar YT359. Comfortable and easy to operate, the YT359 uses advanced electronic controls and an integrated hydraulic mechanical transmission (i-HMT). No longer do you have to choose between an efficient, constant speed and flexible operation. The i-HMT creates the standard for performance versatility.
- The exclusive i-HMT design efficiently converts horsepower from a 4-cylinder diesel engine into the energy you need to run a wide range of attachments for mowing, plowing, digging, lifting and hauling. The Yanmar transmission lets you choose the right speed for every task and application.
- Low fuel consumption due to transmission efficiency
- Fingertip, clutch-less control of forward/reverse
- Stop the tractor without using the clutch
- 58.9 horsepower
- Our YT3 Series tractors are designed to make work easier for people of all skill levels. The YT359 includes an auto throttle that enables you to control engine and travel speed with the accelerator/drive pedal. This makes operating the tractor like driving a car or truck with an automatic transmission car. A/B Mode lets you preset your maximum travel speed. An anti-stall feature keeps your engine running when you dig or lift a heavy load. There's also cruise control to keep you moving efficiently when mowing or traveling for long stretches.
- Yanmar designs and builds the major components - engine, front axle, transmission and final drive - to work together. Yanmar also smoothly integrates these features and optional attachments so you can get more work done quickly:
- Yanmar-designed front-end loader, with class-leading lift capacity of 2,500 pounds and an Industry-standard, skid-steer-style quick-attach system for buckets, forks and other attachments
- Large LCD display integrates with controls
- Engine surpasses U.S. Tier 4 clean air requirements
- One-touch-on/off, electro-hydraulic, independent rear power takeoff (PTO)
- Alternator: 12-55
- Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
- Battery: 880 CCA
- Cooling system: Liquid cooled
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gross Power: 58.9 hp (43.9 kW)
- Maker: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98C Tier 4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- PTO Power at Working Speed: 52.0 hp (38.3 kW)
- PTO Power at Zero Speed: 48.9 hp (36 kW)
- Rated RPM: 2,500 rpm
- Total displacement: 202.5 cu.in. (2.318 L)
- Type: 58.9 Engine Horsepower Diesel Tractor
- Fuel tank: 12.7 gal. (48 L)
- 2WD/4WD engagement: Selectable
- Brakes: Mechanical wet disc
- Number of ranges: 3 Range (Variable Speed)
- Rear differential lock: Foot pedal engagement
- Rear PTO/RPM: 540 rpm
- Reverser: Power shift
- Transmission type: I-HMT(Integrated Hydro Mechanical Transmission)
- 3-point hitch: Category 1
- 3-point lift capacity (std.): 3,659 lbf. (1,660 kgf)
- 3-point lift capacity at 24" (61 cm): 3,086 lbf. (1,400 kgf)
- 4-way loader control valve: Standard
- Power steering: Fully Hydraulic
- Pump capacity (implement) @ Rated: 9.4 gpm (35.5 L/min)
- Pump capacity (steering) @ Rated RPM: 5.3 gpm (20.1 L/min)
- Ground Clearance (with R4 Tires): 12.8 in. (326 mm)
- Overall height (with R4 Tires): 89.5 in. (2,273 mm)
- Overall length (with 3PH and R4 Tires): 132.1 in. (3,355 mm)
- Weight (with ROPS, R4 Tires, Full Fluid): 4.039 lb. (1,832 kg)
- Wheelbase: 77.4 in. (1,967 mm)
- Width (with R4 Tires): 70.6 in. (1,793 mm)
- Ag (R1) - Front: 8 in. - 16 in.
- Ag (R1) - Rear: 14.9 in. - 24 in.
- Industrial (R4) - Front: 10 in. - 16.5 in.
- Industrial (R4) - Rear: 17.5 in. L - 24 in.
- Turf (R3) - Front: 27 in. x 10.5 in. - 15 in.
- Turf (R3) - Rear: 44 in. x 18 in. - 20 in.
- Forward (with R1 Tires): 0 - 18 mph (0 - 29 kmh)
- Reverse (with R1 Tires): 0 - 18 mph (0 - 29 kmh)
- Attachments: 1-year limited warranty
- Power train (Engine and transmission core components): 5 years or 2,500 hours
- Tractor (Private Individual Usage): 24 months or 2,000 hours
- Box & Scraper Blades: Think earthmover. Easily carve into sod and dirt with reversible cutting edges that move and cut in both forward and reverse. Hardened scarifier teeth with replaceable tips handle the toughest digging and box scrapers an even more versatile grading and earthmoving tool.*see dealer for options pricing
- Disc Harrows: Big farm tillage technology fit for your compact tractor. From primary tillage, gardening and food plots to firebreaks and weed control, there's no faster way to make you and your tractor more productive.
- Finish Mowers: The innovative rounded-front, tapered-side, rear-discharge deck allows you to reduce trim and mow with better maneuverability. The heat-treated, alloy steel blades always give you a beautiful, high-precision cut on any type of grass.*see dealer for options pricing
- Flexwing Rotary Cutter: An innovative design --purpose-built for smaller, more fuel-efficient tractors -- gives you acreage-eating cutting width matched to your higher horsepower compact tractor. Make short work of pasture brush control, waterway maintenance, or municipal vegetation management.*see dealer for options pricing
- Food Plot Seeder: Yanmar food plot seeders give you the tool you need to establish, maintain and replant any volume of food plots, plus the flexibility to handle a range of other seeding and planting tasks. These seeders offer three seed box options to fit the widest possible selection of seed types.*see dealer for options pricing
- Grading Scraper: Think road grader. Turn driveways, show arenas and baseball diamonds into works of art with these heavy-duty grading scrapers. Crafted to handle more materials in fewer passes.*see dealer for options pricing
- Landscape Rakes: These ruggedly durable landscape rakes can handle everything - they're highly versatile -- from the toughest cleanup jobs to the precision raking you demand for lawn care and general maintenance.*see dealer for options pricing
- Posthole Digger: With their heavy-duty, welded construction, rugged gearbox with tapered roller bearing, spring-loaded seals and forged-steel teeth, these posthole diggers won't back down from tough soil conditions.*See dealer for auger pricing.
- Precision Seeder: Yanmar precision seeders give you the flexibility to handle primary seeding, over-seeding, and special applications such as planting native grasses and establishing food plots. These seeders offer three seed box options to fit the widest possible selection of seed types.*see dealer for options pricing
- Quick Hitch: Make quick work of changing from one three-point hitch attachment to another, many times without even leaving the seat of your tractor. Compatible with most Yanmar attachments.
- Rear Blades: Possibly the most popular three-point-mounted implement ever invented. Scrape, grade and level almost any playing field. Quickly and easily adjust the angle, tilt, angle and offset to make short work of any job.*see dealer for options pricing
- Rotary Cutters: The one tool that probably puts more hours on compact tractors than any other. A rotary cutter sized for your compact tractor helps make short work of anything that's growing where you don't want it to. For pastures, woodlands and "brush hogging".*see dealer for options pricing
- Rotary Tiller: Go from waste ground to mellow-soiled garden in a couple of passes. Durable rotary tillers on your compact tractor handle whatever planting, gardening and landscaping challenges you tackle.
- Snow Blowers: Move large amounts of snow in small amounts of time with these rugged, dependable snowblowers. Purpose-built especially for subcompact and compact tractors, each features a two-stage design that provides more throwing force with less horsepower.*see dealer for options pricing
- Stump Grinder: The high-speed, toothed disk grinds deep below ground level to turn both stumps and roots into chips, that will conserve moisture around trees and flower beds, reduces weeds, and enhances the visual appeal of your property.*see dealer for options pricing
- Turf Flexwing Rotary Cutter: Three decks mounted to a heavy-duty trailer provide triple-cut capacity, so you can mow up to seven acres per hour at five mph. Make short, beautiful work of even the largest lawns with a powerfully efficient, wide cutting width mower.*see dealer for options pricing
May be shown with optional equipment
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98C Tier 4
- 58.9 hp (43.9 kW)
- PTO HP
- 52.0 hp (38.3 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- 77.4 in. (1,967 mm)
- 89.5 in. (2,273 mm)
- 70.6 in. (1,793 mm)
- 4.039 lb. (1,832 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.8 in. (326 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.7 gal. (48 L)
- I-HMT(Integrated Hydro Mechanical Transmission)
- Mechanical wet disc