2019 Simplicity Courier 23/48 (2691321)
The versatile and functional Courier™ Zero Turn Mower has the features you want and the compact footprint you need for your home. With the Suspension Comfort System™ (select models) taking the bumps out of your ride and the utility cargo bed (select models) making yard chores that much easier, the Courier is made to get things done comfortably. Plus, with compact 36-inch deck options available, you are able to mow even the tightest areas of your lawn.
- Commercially-Inspired Design: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled pivoting front axle, durable mower deck and ball bearings in the castor spindles ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. Plus, an integrated parking brake adds even more convenience and ease-of-use.
- More Than Just A Zero Turn Mower: Though it offers a great quality of cut, the integrated rear cargo bed+ along with its other great features make the Courier™ a versatile workhorse in a category of its own.
- Versatile Mower Deck Options: Deep profile or fabricated mower decks with fixed rollers assure excellent quality of cut leaving behind a beautiful lawn. Deck options range from 36" to 52" to make sure you have the best size for your yard. The fabricated decks include a lifetime limited warranty.**
- Trusted Power: Trusted, durable and powerful engine options from both Briggs & Stratton® and Kawasaki are now available. Offering you the power you need to get the job done when out in the yard.
- Foot-Operated Height-Of-Cut: Easily adjust between 13 different height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Suspension Comfort System™: The exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ (select models) complete with front or front & rear suspension allows you to feel 25% less impact while operating, resulting in enhanced comfort versus a non-suspension zero turn mower. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps you cool and comfortable. Note: Results of suspension depend on grass/yard conditions.
- Model: 2691321
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Battery(cca): 230
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7.0
- Brake: Integrated
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 10 - 8
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13-Foot Assist
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front/Rear Roller
- Cargo Bed +: Standard
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Two sizes / Fender
- Rear Bumper: Standard, Steel Rear
- Assembled Width (in): 59
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Marketing Model: 23/48
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Power Rating *: 23.0
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4.0
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Pivoting w/ shocks
- Seat: Mid-Back Mesh
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Spindle: Cast-Aluminum
- Steering: Twin-Levers
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / On Fuel Tank
- Assembled Length (in): 72
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): N/A
- Assembled Height (in): 42
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-Days
- Cargo Bed†: Make the Courier™ a versatile zero turn mower with the addition of a cargo bed. Comes standard on most models. Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Accessories: The cargo bed's rail system accommodates third party ATV/UTV accessories such as tool clamps or cargo nets for even more functionality.
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn. Available for 42", 44", 48" and 52" mower decks.
- Twin Grass Catcher: This system collects grass clippings into two removable, easy-to-empty bags for a clean finish. Available for 42", 44", 48", and 52" mower deck size. Capacity: 6.5 bushels
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 23.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- 724 cc
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10 - 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.