2018 STIHL FSA 65
Our Lithium-Ion battery-powered trimmer manicures your yard - while eliminating exhaust emissions and power cords. Batteries & chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
Trim your yard and your carbon footprint. The FSA 65 grass trimmer uses a 36-volt battery for zero-exhaust emission performance that is amazingly quiet and lightweight. The trimmer utilizes STIHL Lithium-Ion technology, eliminating the need for gasoline, power cords and even earplugs. This new engine technology is eight times quieter than gasoline-powered trimmers, making it ideal for use in noise-sensitive areas. And don't expect a decrease in performance as the battery drains - everything runs at full speed until the battery is completely depleted.
The FSA 65 battery-powered trimmer also introduces a whole new generation in comfort and ease of use. In addition to being lightweight and well-balanced, the trimmer also runs at a lower vibration due to fewer moving parts. And best of all, startups are as simple as pulling the trigger. No more cord pulling.
Batteries & chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.: See it in action!
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.: See it in action!
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
- Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart: Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?: Click here to view the Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart (PDF Format).
- Weight: w/o Battery 2.7 kg (6.0 lb.); w/ AP 100 3.5 kg (7.7 lb.); w/ AP 300 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)
- Run Time (w/ Ap 300): Up to 90 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ap 100): Up to 30 Minutes
- Power Source: Battery
- Cutting Width: 30 cm (12")
- Engine Type
- Cutting Width
- 12 in. (30 cm)
- 6.0 lb. (2.7 kg)