2017 Yanmar USA Longhorn YU700GMP
Call for Price
Yanmar Longhorn UTV YU700GMP
900CC 6 SEATER
FULL CAB WITH HEAT!
900CC 6 SEATER
FULL CAB WITH HEAT!
- Model: YU700GMP
- Engine Type: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: YANMAR Fuel Injection (YFI)
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: YANMAR Tru-Torq V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; L, H, N, R
- Drive Train: YANMAR Dial-Lok; 3-way locking differential 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD, shaft drive
- Suspension (Front): Independent double wishbone; 8.1" travel
- Suspension (Rear): Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 8.1" travel
- Brakes (Front and Rear): Dual hydraulic disc
- Tires (Front): AT25 x 8-12
- Tires (Rear): AT25 x 10-12
- L x W x H: 153.5 in x 64 in x 76.6 in
- Wheelbase: 115.6 in
- Turning Radius: 244.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 11.4 in
- Fuel Capacity: 9.7 gal
- Wet Weight**: 1,695 lb
- Bed Capacity: 600 lb
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lb
- Creature Comforts: Enjoy superior driver and passenger comfort with a long wheelbase that helps smooth the ride and allows for best-in-class interior space. Plus, both front and rear center seats are offset, as are the middle headrests, allowing for unmatched middle passenger comfort and convenience.
- Quiet, Smooth Cabin: Designed for a smooth, quiet ride, keeping you relaxed as you power through the RPM range. To help further, a heavy-duty rubber cargo-bed mat with a deep, grooved surface keeps engine sound and vibration to a minimum while also minimizing sliding cargo.
- Carry Cargo IN Comfort: A reinforced steel cargo bed incorporates mounting points on the bed rails and four tie-down hooks to help you strap your loads. Tilt the bed by unlatching it from either side. Even with a load, it’s easy with dual lift assists.
- Braking Made Easy: Large diameter front and rear wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power and the dash-mounted parking brake is simple and convenient to use, with a buzzer to notify the driver if the parking brake is accidentally left engaged.
- Above AND Beyond: A maximum 11.8-inch ground clearance on our Bull and 11.4-inch on our Longhorn allows easy entry while keeping the underbelly riding high above rocks and stumps that may otherwise prevent passage.
- Stay Clean, Look Good: The durable Bull Series Overfenders come standard and not only provide additional mud and water protection, but keep you looking good both on and off the trail. Steel skid plate under the frame provides protection from whatever you may run across and helps prevent you from getting stuck.
- Reduce Wear AND Tear: Our Tru-Torq® CVT drive system with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is one of the most advanced on the market. By providing constant belt tension, belt wear is reduced, keeping you on the job or on the trail longer.
- Strong Meets Reliable: Tough, rotomolded doors help keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong, with robust automotive latches for years of reliable service.
- Tackle ANY Terrain: Both Bull Series models feature a full-locking front differential with linear Dial-Lok® 2WD/4WD mode selection that lets you adjust for changing riding conditions. Unlike automatic on-demand-type shifting differentials, the driver is able to select the mode at will based on actual terrain.
- Premium Features: A digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and a fuel gauge.
- Engine Type
- 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- YANMAR Fuel Injection (YFI)
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 8.1" travel
- Front Tire
- AT25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 8.1" travel
- Rear Tire
- AT25 x 10-12
- Ground Clearance
- 11.4 in
- 115.6 in
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.7 gal
- YANMAR Tru-Torq V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; L, H, N, R
- Drive System
- YANMAR Dial-Lok; 3-way locking differential 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD, shaft drive