2017 Snapper Rear Engine Rider RE110
The rear engine rider combines tried and true features with the latest mowing innovations to offer dependability you would expect from a lawn mowing icon. Best for all-sized lawns, this Snapper lawn tractor's straight-forward design offers easy-to-reach controls, convenient 8-speed shift on-the-go drive system or hydrostatic transmission and an ultra compact size for easy storage. Improved steering allows you to make tighter turns while increasing comfort and driveability.
- Mow More. Stop Less.: Large 2-gallon fuel tank holds more fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mowing pleasure.
- Simple To Get On & Off: The improved rear engine rider design makes it easy to get on and off the unit.
- High Performance Briggs & Stratton® Engines: Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ and Professional Series™ Engines offer power and reliability you can count on when mowing your lawn.
- Tight Turning Radius: Steering wheel provides more control and tight turning radius around intricate landscaping.
- User-Friendly Mower Controls: At-your-fingertip controls and foot pedal operation make Snapper's rear engine rider simple and comfortable to drive.
- Tried and True: Some dependable designs are ingeniously simple. Snapper's disc drive transmission uses a spinning plate to power a moveable rubber disc. The RE210 features a hydrostatic transmission for smooth foot-pedal operation.
- HI VAC® Mower Deck: Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC® Mower Deck efficiently cuts grass and sucks up clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC® cut is its unique mower blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: PowerBuilt™
- HP (gross) *: 11.5
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Starting Type: Key Start
- OHV: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 2
- Battery (cca): 190
- Transmission Type: Disc Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 1-4.5
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-1.9
- Transmission Differential: 8-Speed
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Welded Steel
- Front Tires (in): 11x4
- Rear Tires (in): 16x6.5
- Seat: 11” Mid-Back, Adjustable
- Turning Radius (in): 20
- Cutting Width (in): 28
- Deck Type: HI VAC®
- Number of Blades: 1
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 6
- Blade Engagement: Manual Lever
- Deck Construction: 13-Gauge
- Spindle: Steel
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Assembled Length (in): 66
- Assembled Width (in): 32
- Assembled Height (in): 43
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Day Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 11.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11x4 in.; Rear: 16x6.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 28 in.