2017 Briggs & Stratton 4000 MAX PSI / 4.0 MAX GPM (020507-00)
From aggressive stain removal and paint prep to delicate cleaning of patio furniture, you can maximize your cleaning options with this top-of-the-line Briggs & Stratton 4000 Max PSI* Elite Series™ pressure washer. It combines the most powerful engine in our line-up — a Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ — with a premium Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex pump and five Quick-Connect spray tips to give you unmatched cleaning power, performance and versatility.
* Top-of-the-line, powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine
* Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex pump with thermal relief
* 5 spray tips and 50 ft. hose
* Detergent siphoning system
* Puncture-resistant wheels
- PSI*: 4000 PSI
- GPM*: 4.0 GPM
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series: 2100 Series™ OHV
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 21.0 ft-lbs, gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420 cc
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.75 gal
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: Yes
- Pump Type: Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex Pump
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 5.0
- Hose Length (ft): 50.0 ft
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 141 lbs
- Length (in): 37" in
- Width (in): 23" in
- Height (in): 31" in
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited Product
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day Limited Product
- Marketing Model: 020507-00
- Premium Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex Pump: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and long lasting durability.
- 5 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between three high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 25, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus two second story nozzles (soap and flush).
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- Long-Reaching 50 ft. Steel Braided High Pressure Hose: Lets you clean further without moving the unit.
- Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ OHV Engine (420cc): This top-of-the-line engine is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s serious power for serious cleaning.
- Easy, All-Terrain Mobility: Featuring 12" Never Go Flat wheels.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- 4000 PSI
- Hose Length
- 50.0 ft
- 141 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.75 gal
- Flow Rate
- 4.0 GPM