2016 Snapper 550Z - 25/52
Professional-grade 550Z zero turn riding mowers are easy-to-use for homeowners, but come packed with all of the enhanced features you'd expect from a commercial lawn mower. Welded, all-steel construction and Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles, this 550 zero turn riding mower the rugged durability needed to take on demanding terrain and tough jobs.
- Durable Hydro-Gear® Transaxles: Built for high-performance applications, the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® hydrostatic transmission deliver a smooth grass cutting experience while changing directions and speeds.
- Fast Mowing: Wide, heavy-duty fabricated mower decks cuts grass in no time with speeds up to 8 mph. Not to mention are backed by a limited-lifetime warranty*.
- Simple Height-of-Cut: Convenient deck-lift easily adjusts grass cut height from 1.5" to 4.5".
- Service-Friendly: Access to the top of the deck via removable panel for service-friendly mower maintenance.
- High-Performance Briggs & Stratton Engine: Built for harsh zero turn mowing conditions, the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf™ Series Engine has what it takes to perform including an advanced debris management system and beefed up cylinder block.
- Intuitive Controls: Easy-to-use lawn mower controls, including a fuel-level indicator, are all conveniently located within hand's reach.
- Strong Mower Frame: Just because you don’t mow the lawn for a living doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate commercial mower quality from heavy-duty, welded construction and steel front axle to an all-steel, wrap-around engine enclosure.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Commercial Turf Series™, V-Twin, OHV
- Gross Horsepower: 25*
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 5.5
- Battery (cca): 300
- Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100®
- Forward Speed (mph): 0-8
- Reverse Speed (mph): 0-4
- Brakes: Internal
- Frame: 11-Gauge Welded
- Front Axle: Steel
- Front Tires (inches): 13 x 5
- Rear Tires (inches): 20 x 10
- Seat: 18" High-back, Adjustable
- Number of Anti-Scalping Wheels: 4 Front
- Deck Type: Fabricated
- Cutting Width (inches): 52
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut Range (inches): 1.5 - 4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 12
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Thickness: 10-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hug
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard
- Assembled Length (inches): 78
- Assembled Width (inches): 63
- Assembled Height (inches): 66
- Residential Use: 3-Years
- Commercial Use: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- CleanSweep™ Triple Grass Catcher: Collect up to 10-bushels of clippings into three easy-to-empty grass bags.
- Turbo Collector: Easily attaches to lawn mower and gets power directly from the engine. The blower pushes lawn clippings and debris into a grass bagger for a cleaner cut.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf Series™, V-Twin, OHV
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5; Rear: 20 x 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag