2008 Husqvarna 346XP Professional
Husqvarna offers a wide range of saws to fit any job big or small. From powerful saws for professional logging to smaller, lightweight saws ideal for tree pruning, every Husqvarna chain saw delivers high performance and durability. New edition with increased power and new design. Ideal professional saw where users demand rapid acceleration, maximum power and maneuverability. Excellent saw for high speed limbing and cross-cutting applications. Also perfect for felling small diameter trees.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel lines for easier starting.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Combined choke/stop control: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover: Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Smart Start
- Ergonomic Design
- Front handle ergonomics
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cc
- Power output: 3.7 hp
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 14700 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.73 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.28 inch
- Ignition system: SEM AM50
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Carburetor model name: C3-EL32
- Fuel tank volume: 1.06 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.59 US pint
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow
- Oil pump capacity: 6-10 ml/min
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13 in.-20 in.
- Sound level: 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, LWA: 113 dB(A)
- Vibrations front handle: 2.4 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 3.6 m/s²
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11 lbs.
- 965410410: 16" Bar, .325" Pitch, .050" Gauge, Assembly Required
- 965410418: 18" Bar, .325" Pitch, .050" Gauge, Assembly Required
- 965410420: 20" Bar, .325" Pitch, .058" Gauge, Assembly Required
- 50.1 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.7 hp
- 11 lbs.
- Bar Length Options
- 13 in.-20 in.